PeopleSoft 9.2 Fluid Travel and Expense
Astute presents a 4-Week Rapid Implementation of PeopleSoft Fluid Travel and Expenses module.
- Are you evaluating Travel and Expense solutions for your organization?
- Are you struggling with your current non-PeopleSoft Travel and Expense solution?
- Are you using PeopleSoft Classic Travel and Expense solution?
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Customers should upgrade from Classic to Fluid T&E?
- An advantage of Expense report creation and approval with fewer clicks
- Better control and auditing over Travel and Expense with policy enablement
- Real-time alerts on Travel and Expense policy changes
- Ability to itemize hotel bills with the new Hotel Wizard
- Real-time reporting for every user with enhanced analytics within MyWallet transactions, Travel Authorizations and Expense Reports
Astute Business Solutions
- Astute Business Solutions’ mission is to help its clients transform their businesses through innovative, practical, and cost-effective methods with Oracle enterprise business applications
- Founded in 2004
Why Customers should we Implement PeopleSoft Travel and Expense?
- Business Unit Setup
- Expense Type Setup
- Expense Location
- Payment Types Setup
- Approval Workflow setups
- Payment Destination setup i.e. Account Payable or Payroll
- GL Template setup for GL account reconciliation
- Fluid Approval setup for customers on up to PUM 19
- Standard Expense Reports
- Expense Reports with Cash Advance
- Expense Reports with Travel Authorizations
- Astute recommends that customers implement Standard Expense Reports feature first followed by a second and third phase of implementation of Expense Reports with Cash Advance and Expense Reports with Travel Authorizations respectively
- With multiple Geographies – We recommend that customers should implement Travel and Expense Module for one Geography (Single Currency) first followed by others
Free Demo of PeopleSoft 9.2 Fluid Travel and Expense and Latest PUM Image
Let’s talk. We’re happy to help. Astute Business Solutions offers unique service.