At Astute, we promote work-life balance so that our employees can contribute maximum at workplace, and yet strike a balance between personal and professional life. Flexibility in work hours, work-from-home and part-time arrangements are some of the ways in which we achieve this.
We are committed to developing our workforce and helping employees achieve their personal and professional best. This is achieved through peer and mentor relationships, training, new assignments and positions and regular meetings with employees to discuss their career progression.
Astute’s career development and management principles guide us and enhance our ability to retain and develop valuable team members while attracting the best talent from the industry to work and collaborate with us.
Astute offers its employees a highly competitive compensation package and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Incentive & Bonuses
- Two weeks of paid vacation per year (Vacation accrued at 6.67 hours per payroll monthly).
- Annual profit sharing plan bonuses for those employees who qualify per the plan
- Annual performance bonuses of 15% to 25% of base salary.
- Quarterly incentive bonuses for overtime work, employee referrals, opportunity referrals.
Health Savings Account
- Health Savings Account (HSA), which allow them to contribute pre-tax dollars into the HSA to be used towards healthcare expenses. Astute contributes $1000 per the calendar year for each employee to their HSA account and this is pro-rated based on their start date.
Medical & Facilities
- Medical (health) benefits through our company-sponsored group insurance PPO plan with National Coverage.
Dental & vision care benefits.
- Paying 50% of all employee insurance premiums; the remaining being paid by the employee. Astute extends coverage to employees, their spouses and dependents.
- Employee’s productivity tools such as cell phone, home Internet, and data plan etc.