HCM PUM 24 – highlights
PUM Image #24 has released many enhancement features and related Ideas those were logged by Oracle customers. Some of the major enhancements are listed below:
- Guided Self Service Navigation Collection and Multi-Select Transaction
This feature enable Managers to quickly review and update employee data without navigation to multiple pages in the PeopleSoft system. Managers will be able to create tiles, allowing fast access to the employee snapshot pages from their home pages.
- Employee Snapshot Configuration enhancements
Employees’ Snapshot configuration can be modified to show the employee impact ratings and succession plan options.
- Enhancements to employee snapshot dashboards
Additional tiles have been provided by Oracle with employee details as given below. Guided navigation to Promotion, Compensation, Performance reviews and Career planning
Promotion Readiness dashboard
Compensation Review dashboard
Performance Review dashboard
Career Planning dashboard
- Addition of Manager View of On-Boarding
New onboarding status page is delivered for managers to view the summary of progress of onboarding activities of employees. Also give an option to send reminders to employees from this page
Configuration page for setting up notification template
- Guided Personnel action requests for US Federal
Enhanced features to improve the productivity and decision making process leveraging the approval technology and makes the personnel action process simple, intuitive and powerful.
- ESS Dependent and Beneficiary enhancements
Fluid page is delivered for Dependent and Beneficiary information
- Company Directory Setup enhancements
This feature grant access to the fluid company directory “Manage Dotted Line” page using roles in the setup page
- Updated I-9 form US
PeopleSoft supports the 2017 USICS revisions related to the list of applicable documents for I-9.
- Time and Labor overtime request – mobile approval
New Fluid user interface is delivered for approving the overtime request in mobile devices.
- Time and Labor – bulk auto enrollment
PeopleSoft delivers the bulk auto enrollment process to enroll group of employees into time and labor
- Control Access to Applicant Data
Image 24 delivers the security enhancement to configure restricted access to applicant data.
- eSocial enhancements
Enhancements are delivered to monitor the eSocial events. Monitor shows the error messages and helps the user to troubleshoot issues easily.
- XML Reporting for the United Kingdom
XML Reporting enhancements for United Kingdom reports
- Mobile Payslip Country Extension implementations
This image delivers enhancements to the mobile payslips for global payroll country extensions